Roofing Inspector and Sales Representative
IF YOU ARE A PEOPLE’S PERSON & CAN CLIMB A ROOF, THIS IS A TOP-EARNING CAREER FOR YOU!!
We are looking for Experienced Inspectors to help us expand in Montgomery, Howard, Frederick, and PG County.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN MONTGOMERY, HOWARD, P.G. OR FREDERICK, HARTFORD COUNTY AREA
We are seeking outgoing, enthusiastic individuals who are self-motivated to come on board with our growing company. We are currently looking to add 2-5 Experienced Roof Inspectors/ Sales Representatives (restoration specialists) to join our team to assist in handling the influx of roof insurance claims due to storm damage such as hail and wind that have recently been affecting the metropolitan area.
Work for an essential business in a recession-proof industry!
- $70,000+ Weekly Payroll Plus Commission
- MUST BE ABLE TO CLIMB A LADDER AND INSPECT ROOFS
- TRAINING PROVIDED
- This position requires FULL-TIME dedication
- Sale Experience would be helpful!
- Amazing work environment. We are passionate about what we do!
Job Duties for Project Manager:
- We will guide you to hot neighborhoods to Identify, Inspect, and Evaluate homes with storm damage to their roof or siding. We expect that you are able to generate multiple self-generated leads and find additional neighborhoods.
- Door to Door appointment setting with customers
- Will provide clients with free inspections and educate them on the claims process to sign restoration agreements.
- Ensure proper use of company-customer relationship management system to effectively communicate
- Manage your project from sign-up to closing the final invoice
- Develop and maintain professional relationships to build a business referral system
The Perfect Candidate:
- Is comfortable dealing face to face with Homeowners
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Has exceptional interpersonal skills and communicates effectively
- Is highly motivated and money-driven, Efficient networking skills
- Possesses excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Self-sufficient: Must be able to work in an independent environment.
- Is organized, clean-cut, and well-spoken
- Track record of achievement
- Is an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Has stable work history and references
- Has a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record (Any State applicable)
- Sign-on bonus for the right individual!
- Take-home vehicle
- Company Smartphone
- On the job training
- Advancement opportunity based on performance
- Bonuses built-in for performance
- EXTREMELY competitive weekly payment structure
- Great work environment
- Please forward your resume with a list of your qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year